Getting to Grand Teton
US-89/US-191 heads north from the town of Jackson into the park. This forms the outer park road and covers 46.3 miles before leaving the park and becoming the Mather Memorial Parkway for a short time before entering Yellowstone National Park. US-26/US-287 comes in from the east and the town of Dubois to join the main park road.
Below you will find an interactive map showing the location of the north and south entrances to Grand Teton. You can click on the map marker to get directions from wherever you are. Following this is the official park map provided by the National Park Service. You can view either the original PDF file (sometimes very large files) or a simple image file. The map links will open in a new tab. Note that while this map is useful for general navigation around the park, if you are planning to do any hiking, you should really have a proper Grand Teton Trail Map.
Below you will find a list of airports most convenient for a trip to Grand Teton, listed in order of distance. For each airport we give useful links for further information on the airport, as well as flight and rental car bookings. These links already have the destination airport selected for your convenience. For price searches, simply enter your origin and dates.
- Jackson, WY (JAC): 0 miles by car to Grand Teton
– Visit TripAdvisor for multi-site airfare search and more JAC airport information
– Visit Expedia to search all available rental cars at JAC
- Idaho Falls, ID (IDA): 93 miles by car to Grand Teton
– Visit Expedia to search all flights to IDA
– Visit Expedia to search all available rental cars at IDA