This page may contain affiliate links. Purchases made through them sometimes earn us a small commission. This helps us cover the considerable costs of providing this free website, and it never increases your cost.
Campgrounds of Virgin Islands
There is one formal camping area in Virgin Islands National Park, at Cinnamon Bay. It is managed by the park concessioner.
Cinnamon Bay Campground
- Size & Cost: 110 sites, $37 per site
- Open: November through August
- Reservations: Yes, More Info
- Location: The campground is located in the Cinnamon Bay developed area. Cinnamon Bay Beach is just steps away from most of the sites.
- Amenities: Running water, flush toilets, showers, camp store, restaurant
- Demand: High. Cinnamon Bay is the only developed camping area in the park. The bare tent sites are located in dense forest just off the shoreline of Cinnamon Bay. In addition to the bare sites, they also offer platform tent rentals, at a substantially higher rate. There are also some cottages. See Virgin Islands Lodging for more information.
- Reviews: Cinnamon Bay Campground reviews on TripAdvisor
Last Updated on