Staying in or near Sequoia & Kings Canyon
Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks are two very big places, with the Sequoia National Forest surrounding, and at times intervening between the two. Since it makes little sense to separate them (even the NPS treats the two parks as one) we cover it all together. There are in-park lodges in all three units. The John Muir Lodge, in Kings Canyon, is shown at the left. Cedar Grove Lodge, John Muir Lodge, and Grant Grove Cabins are also in Kings Canyon. The Wuksachi Lodge is in Sequoia National Park near Giant Forest. The Stony Creek Lodge and Montecito Sequoia Lodge are in Sequoia National Forest.
- Check reviews and prices of Cedar Grove Lodge
- Check reviews and prices of John Muir Lodge
- Check reviews and prices of Montecito Sequoia Lodge
- Check reviews and prices of Stony Creek Lodge
- Check reviews and prices of Wuksachi Lodge