This page contains affiliate links. Purchases made through them sometimes earn us a small commission. This helps us cover the considerable costs of providing this free website, and it never increases what you pay.
Getting to Olympic National Park
Driving to Olympic
US-101 loops around, and at times through, Olympic National Park, serving all road accesses to the park with the exception of some of the coastal areas. Roads into the park from US-101 include the Hurricane Ridge Road, the Elwha Road, the Sol Duc Road, and the Hoh Road. The Kalaloch and Lake Crescent areas are along US-101. This highway can be reached in a variety of ways from the Seattle-Tacoma area, including I-5 and ferries.
Below you will find an interactive map showing the location of the Hurricane Ridge Visitor Center in Olympic. Following this are the official park maps provided by the National Park Service. You can view either the original PDF file or a simple JPEG image file (some of these files can be quite large). The map links will open in a new tab. Note that while these maps are useful for general navigation around the park, if you plan to do any hiking, you should really have a proper Olympic Trail Map.
Flying to Olympic
Below you will find a list of airports most convenient for a trip to Olympic, listed in order of distance. For each airport we give useful links for further information on the airport, as well as flight and rental car bookings. These links already have the destination airport selected for your convenience. For price searches, simply enter your origin and dates.
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Located in Seattle, Washington, 134 miles by car to Olympic
- Browse Flights to Seattle at: Skyscanner • Expedia
- Browse Seattle rental cars at: Expedia • Hotwire
Portland International Airport (PDX)
- Located in Portland, Oregon, 234 miles by car to Olympic
- Browse Flights to Portland at: Skyscanner • Expedia
- Browse Portland rental cars at: Expedia • Hotwire
Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
- Located in Vancouver, British Columbia, 280 miles by car to Olympic
- Browse Flights to Vancouver at: Skyscanner • Expedia
- Browse Vancouver rental cars at: Expedia • Hotwire
Last Updated on April 14, 2020