Olympic Lodging Inside the Park
Olympic National Park has lodging in three locations inside park boundaries. The Lake Crescent Lodge and Log Cabin Resort are located at Lake Crescent. The Kalaloch Lodge is along the Pacific Ocean at Kalaloch. The Sol Duc Hot Springs Resort is located along the Sol Duc Road in the temperate rainforest. Reservations are generally needed far in advance, as with most national park lodges.
- Visit TripAdvisor to read reviews and check prices of Kalaloch Lodge
- Visit TripAdvisor to read reviews and check prices of Lake Crescent Lodge
- Visit TripAdvisor to read reviews and check prices of Log Cabin Resort
- Visit TripAdvisor to read reviews and check prices of Sol Duc Hot Springs Resort
Olympic Lodging Near the Park
Outside the park lodging for the Olympic area is located in the towns of Port Angeles, Sequim, and Forks. Port Angeles and Sequim are best for Hurricane Ridge and Elwha, while Forks is closer to the Hoh Rain Forest and the ocean shores. Sol Duc is almost exactly in between Forks and Port Angeles.
Lodging in Forks
Forks is a small town on the west side of the park that US-101 cuts through on its way around the Olympic Peninsula. Forks has all necessary services, and is the best location for the Pacific Coast areas and the Hoh Rain Forest.
Lodging in Port Angeles
Port Angeles is the largest town near the main Olympic National Park areas. The road to the popular Hurricane Ridge area leads directly out of Port Angeles. Sol Duc and Lake Crescent are also within a reasonable distance, although the Hoh Rain Forest and Pacific Coast are lengthy drives from here.
Lodging in Sequim
Sequim is another town along US-101 just to the east of the city of Port Angeles. The same conditions apply to this location as Port Angeles above.
To Hurricane Ridge Entr.: 24.2 miles
Read reviews – Hotel info & booking
Vacation Rentals near Olympic
Vacation rentals include a wide variety of lodging types, including cabins, apartments, private homes and more. They can sometimes be more economical for families or larger groups, and tend to offer the comforts of home. They are usually managed by individuals. In the case of Olympic National Park, the park is so spread out that it makes sense to list each area separately.
- Visit VRBO to check prices and availability of Forks area vacation rentals
- Visit VRBO to check prices and availability of Lake Crescent area vacation rentals
- Visit VRBO to check prices and availability of Port Angeles area vacation rentals