Campgrounds of Mammoth Cave
Houchin Ferry Campground
- Size & Cost: 12 sites, $12 per site
- Open: May through November
- Reservations: No, first come, first served
- Location: Along Houchins Ferry Road on the Green River
- Amenities: Running water, vault toilets, grills and picnic tables
- Demand: Moderate. This campground is primitive and far removed from the caves area on the bank of the Green River, and is sometimes full.
- Size & Cost: 105 sites, $20-$25 per site
- Open: March through November
- Reservations: Reserve Online
- Location: Near the visitor center in the very popular caves area
- Amenities: Running water, flush toilets, grills and picnic tables, dump station, showers, camp store
- Demand: Very high. This campground is the one and only fully developed campground in the park. It is right next to the main caves area of the park, and is very often full during peak visitation.
Last Updated on April 14, 2020