Getting to Arches
All road access to Arches is via the lone entrance road off of US Highway 191, known as the Arches Scenic Drive. Most people come from the north off of Interstate 70. Exit 180 is the US191 exit. Follow US191 south for 26 miles to the Arches entrance. If coming from the south, simply follow US191 until reaching Moab and pass through town. The entrance is about 5 miles north of town.
Below you will find an interactive map showing the location of the main entrance to Arches, and the beginning of the Arches Scenic Drive. You can click on the map marker to get directions from wherever you are. Following this is the official park map provided by the National Park Service. You can view either the original PDF file (sometimes very large files) or a simple image file. The map links will open in a new tab. Note that while this map is useful for general navigation around the park, if you are planning to do any hiking, you should really have a proper Arches Trail Map.
Below you will find a list of airports most convenient for a trip to Arches, listed in order of distance. For each airport we give useful links for further information on the airport, as well as flight and rental car bookings. These links already have the destination airport selected for your convenience. For price searches, simply enter your origin and dates.
- Grand Junction, CO (GJT): 109 miles by car to Arches
– Visit TripAdvisor for multi-site airfare search and more GJT airport information
– Visit Expedia to search all available rental cars at GJT
- Salt Lake City, UT (SLC): 234 miles by car to Arches
– Visit TripAdvisor for multi-site airfare search and more SLC airport information
– Visit Expedia to search all available rental cars at SLC