Voyageurs Fast Facts
- Voyageurs National Park covers a total area of 218,054 acres
- The number of people visiting Voyageurs in 2017 was 237,250 *
- Voyageurs was made a national park on January 8, 1971
- The lowest elevation found in Voyageurs is 1,108 feet at Rainy Lake
- The highest elevation found in Voyageurs is 1,410 feet near Mead Wood Road
- There is no entrance fee for Voyageurs National Park
- Voyageurs National Park lies in the Central time zone
- We last visited Voyageurs National Park in July 2007
Where is Voyageurs National Park?
Voyageurs National Park is located in extreme northern Minnesota, sharing its northern boundary with Canada. The city of International Falls is the closest city of size. Further directions and maps can be found at Getting to Voyageurs.
More About Voyageurs
We have pages on all sorts of things about Voyageurs National Park. Choose from the menu above the map, or from right here. We have sections on Weather, Getting to the Park, Lodging, and pages to buy Books, Trail Maps, and DVD & Blu-ray. You could also check out the park’s Photo Gallery.