Glacier Lodging Inside the Park
Glacier National Park has several lodges inside park boundaries. Locations include Apgar Village, Lake McDonald, Rising Sun, and Many Glacier (the Many Glacier Hotel is shown at left). Reservations are generally needed far in advance, as with most national park lodges. The lodging is currently operated by two different concessioners, Xanterra and Glacier Park Inc.
- Read reviews and check prices of Apgar Village Lodge
- Read reviews and check prices of Lake McDonald Lodge
- Read reviews and check prices of Many Glacier Hotel
- Read reviews and check prices of Motel Lake McDonald
- Read reviews and check prices of Rising Sun Motor Inn
- Read reviews and check prices of Swiftcurrent Motor Inn
- Read reviews and check prices of Village Inn at Apgar
Glacier Lodging Near the Park
Outside lodging for the park is located in several areas. Limited lodging is available just outside the park in the towns of West Glacier and East Glacier Park. More varied options are available in Whitefish (25 miles and 30 minutes from the West Glacier Entrance) and Kalispell (40 miles and 45 minutes from the West Glacier Entrance). Kalispell in particular is a large city and has every necessary service, including an airport.
Lodging in West Glacier
Lodging in East Glacier Park
Lodging in Whitefish
Lodging in Kalispell
Vacation Rentals near Glacier
Vacation rentals include a wide variety of lodging types, including cabins, apartments, private homes and more. They can sometimes be more economical for families or larger groups, and tend to offer the comforts of home. They are usually managed by individuals. Take care to confirm the location of the rental before booking, and that it is indeed near Glacier.