This page contains affiliate links. Purchases made through them sometimes earn us a small commission. This helps us cover the considerable costs of providing this free website, and it never increases what you pay.
Staying in or near Glacier
Glacier National Park has several lodges inside park boundaries. Locations include Apgar Village, Lake McDonald, Rising Sun, and Many Glacier (the Many Glacier Hotel is shown at left). Reservations are generally needed far in advance, as with most national park lodges.
- Read reviews and check prices of Village Inn at Apgar
- Read reviews and check prices of Lake McDonald Lodge
- Read reviews and check prices of Many Glacier Hotel
- Read reviews and check prices of Rising Sun Motor Inn
- Read reviews and check prices of Swiftcurrent Motor Inn
West Glacier & East Glacier overnight lodging options
Outside lodging for the park is located in several areas. Limited lodging is available just outside the park in the towns of West Glacier and East Glacier Park. More varied options are available in Whitefish (25 miles and 30 minutes from the West Glacier Entrance) and Kalispell (40 miles and 45 minutes from the West Glacier Entrance). Kalispell in particular is a large city and has every necessary service, including an airport.
- Visit Expedia to check reviews and prices on all West Glacier lodging
- Visit Expedia to check reviews and prices on all East Glacier Park lodging
- AirBNB West Glacier area
- AirBNB East Glacier Park area
Whitefish overnight lodging options
Selected Whitefish hotels and motels
Kalispell overnight lodging options
Selected Kalispell hotels and motels
Last Updated on April 11, 2020