Road access to the main part of Bryce Canyon is via Utah Highway 63, which becomes the Bryce Canyon Road at the border. Utah Highway 12 leads to 63. Visitors coming from the north and Interstate 70 should take Exit 23 onto US Highway 89 south for 67 miles. From there UT-12 leads 13 miles to UT-63 and the entrance. From the west and Interstate 15, take Exit 95 to UT-20 for 20 miles to US-89 as above. Those coming from the east and Capitol Reef National Park can take the highly scenic UT-12 west from Torrey, UT for 109 miles to UT-63.
Below you will find an interactive map showing the location of the main entrance to Bryce Canyon. You can click on the map marker to get directions from wherever you are. Following this is the official park map provided by the National Park Service. You can view either the original PDF file (sometimes very large files) or a simple image file. The map links will open in a new tab. Note that while this map is useful for general navigation around the park, if you are planning to do any hiking, you should really have a proper Bryce Canyon Trail Map.
Below you will find a list of airports most convenient for a trip to Bryce Canyon, listed in order of distance. For each airport we give useful links for further information on the airport, as well as flight and rental car bookings. These links already have the destination airport selected for your convenience. For price searches, simply enter your origin and dates.
- St. George, UT (SGU): 143 miles by car to Bryce Canyon
– Visit TripAdvisor for multi-site airfare search and More SGU airport information
– Visit Expedia to search all available rental cars at SGU
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS): 270 miles by car to Bryce Canyon
– Visit TripAdvisor for multi-site airfare search and more LAS airport information
– Visit Expedia to search all available rental cars at LAS
- Salt Lake City, UT (SLC): 273 miles by car to Bryce Canyon
– Visit TripAdvisor for multi-site airfare search and more SLC airport information
– Visit Expedia to search all available rental cars at SLC