Getting to Biscayne National Park
Driving to Biscayne
The Dante Fascell Visitor Center and the Convoy Point area can be reached by roads. From Miami and the north, take the Florida Turnpike south to exit 6, the Speedway Boulevard exit. Turn left to SW 328th Street, North Canal Drive. Turn left and continue five miles to the end of the road. From the keys and the south, follow US-1, the Overseas Highway, north to Homestead. Turn right on SW 328th Street, North Canal Drive, and continue nine miles to the end of the road.
Below you will find an interactive map showing the location of Dante Fascell Visitor Center in Biscayne. Following this are the official park maps provided by the National Park Service. You can view either the original PDF file or a simple JPEG image file (some of these files can be quite large). The map links will open in a new tab.
Flying to Biscayne
Biscayne lies in South Florida, a heavily visited vacation destination. There are no shortage of major airports in the area. Below you will find a list of airports most convenient for a trip to Biscayne, listed in order of distance. For each airport we give useful links for further information on the airport, as well as flight and rental car bookings. These links already have the destination airport selected for your convenience. For price searches, simply enter your origin and dates.
Miami International Airport (MIA)
- Located in Miami, Florida, 35 miles by car to Biscayne
- Browse Flights to Miami at Expedia
- Browse Miami rental cars at Expedia
Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
- Located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 64 miles by car to Biscayne
- Browse Flights to Fort Lauderdale at Expedia
- Browse Fort Lauderdale rental cars at Expedia
Palm Beach International Airport (PBI)
- Located in West Palm Beach, Florida, 106 miles by car to Biscayne
- Browse West Palm Beach rental cars at Expedia