Campgrounds of Badlands
There is a single developed campground within Badlands National Park. It is located in grassland near the visitor center, and is currently managed by the park concessioner.
Cedar Pass Campground
- Size & Cost: 96 sites, $23-37 per site
- Open: All Year
- Reservations: Managed by concessioner, Reserve Online
- Location: Off of the Badlands Loop Road, 5.2 miles from the Northeast Entrance or 23 miles from the Pinnacles Entrance
- Amenities: Running water, flush toilets, pay showers, some electric sites. Fires are not allowed. Facilities are limited in winter.
- Demand: Moderate. This campground is the only one in the more popular North Unit, and sometimes fills during peak visitation, especially holidays. Reservations are suggested during these times.