Campgrounds of Badlands
There is a single developed campground within Badlands National Park. It is located in grassland near the visitor center, and is currently managed by the park concessioner.
Cedar Pass Campground
- Size & Cost: 96 sites, $23-37 per site
- Open: All Year
- Reservations: Managed by concessioner, Reserve Online
- Location: Off of the Badlands Loop Road, 5.2 miles from the Northeast Entrance or 23 miles from the Pinnacles Entrance
- Amenities: Running water, flush toilets, pay showers, some electric sites. Fires are not allowed. Facilities are limited in winter.
- Demand: Moderate. This campground is the only one in the more popular North Unit, and sometimes fills during peak visitation, especially holidays. Reservations are suggested during these times.
Last Updated on April 10, 2020