This page contains affiliate links. Purchases made through them sometimes earn us a small commission. This helps us cover the considerable costs of providing this free website, and it never increases what you pay.
Campgrounds of Wind Cave
Wind Cave has one developed campground, for the relatively low number of visitors who elect to camp in the park.
Elk Mountain Campground
- Size & Cost: 61 sites, $12 per site
- Open: All Year
- Reservations: No, first come, first served
- Location: Near the visitor center on the loop road to the caves area
- Amenities: Running water, flush toilets, grills and picnic tables – limited in winter
- Demand: Low. This campground is the only one in the park, located in open grassland. It is usually easy to find an open site.
- Reviews: Elk Mountain Campground reviews on Tripadvisor
Last Updated on