This page contains affiliate links. Purchases made through them sometimes earn us a small commission.
Getting to Saguaro National Park
Driving to Saguaro
The two districts of the park are located just to the east and west of the major city of Tucson. To reach the Rincon District from I-10, take exit #275 (Houghton Road) and drive 9.5 miles north, turn right on Old Spanish Trail, and drive 3 miles to the park entrance. To reach the Tucson District from I-10, take exit #242, drive 5 miles west on Avra Valley Road, turn left on Sandario Road, drive 9 miles south on Sandario Road, turn left on Kinney Road, and drive 2 miles to the visitor center.
Below you will find an interactive map showing the location of the Red Hills Visitor Center in Saguaro. Following this are the official park maps provided by the National Park Service. You can view either the original PDF file or a simple JPEG image file (some of these files can be quite large). The map links will open in a new tab. Note that while these maps are useful for general navigation around the park, if you plan to do any hiking, you should really have a proper Saguaro Trail Map.
- Saguaro National Park, Rincon Mountain District Map (JPEG)
- Saguaro National Park, Rincon Mountain District Map (PDF)
- Saguaro National Park, Tucson Mountain District Map (JPEG)
- Saguaro National Park, Tucson Mountain District Map (PDF)
Flying to Saguaro
Below you will find a list of airports most convenient for a trip to Saguaro, listed in order of distance. For each airport we give useful links for further information on the airport, as well as flight and rental car bookings. These links already have the destination airport selected for your convenience. For price searches, simply enter your origin and dates.
Tucson International Airport (TUS)
- Located in Tucson, Arizona, 16 miles by car to Saguaro (Rincon District)
- Browse Flights to Tucson at: Skyscanner • Expedia
- Browse Tucson rental cars at: Expedia • Hotwire
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
- Located in Phoenix, Arizona, 130 miles by car to Saguaro (Rincon District)
- Browse Flights to Phoenix at: Skyscanner • Expedia
- Browse Phoenix rental cars at: Expedia • Hotwire
El Paso International Airport (ELP)
- Located in El Paso, Texas, 318 miles by car to Saguaro (Rincon District)
- Browse Flights to El Paso at: Skyscanner • Expedia
- Browse El Paso rental cars at: Expedia • Hotwire
Last Updated on April 10, 2020