Getting to Pinnacles National Park
There are two entrances to the park, on the east side and the west side. There is no road within the park that connects the two sides. The road within the park is California Highway 146. The east entrance is reached off of California Highway 25. The west entrance is off of US Highway 101 at the town of Soledad.
Below you will find an interactive map showing the location of the Pinnacles Visitor Center. Following this are the official park maps provided by the National Park Service. You can view either the original PDF file or a simple JPEG image file (some of these files can be quite large). The map links will open in a new tab.
- Pinnacles National Park Overview Map (JPEG – 383KB)
- Pinnacles National Park Overview Map (PDF – 35MB)
Below you will find a list of airports most convenient for a trip to Pinnacles, listed in order of distance. For each airport we give useful links for further information on the airport, as well as flight and rental car bookings. These links already have the destination airport selected for your convenience. For price searches, simply enter your origin and dates.
- Monterey, CA (MRY): 50 miles by car to Pinnacles (west entrance)
- San Jose, CA (SJC): 79 miles by car to Pinnacles (west entrance)
- San Francisco, CA (SFO): 112 miles by car to Pinnacles (west entrance)
Last Updated on