Campgrounds of Pinnacles
There is one developed campground in Pinnacles National Park, located on the east side. This somewhat new national park is much less developed than most in the system.
- Size & Cost: 135 sites, $35-45 per site
- Open: All Year
- Reservations: Reserve Online
- Location: Near the East Entrance
- Amenities: Running water, flush toilets, fire rings and picnic tables, dump station, camp store, showers, swimming pool, hookups at RV sites
- Demand: High. This is the only campground in this new national park, and it is quite popular during the busy season. Reservations are suggested.
- Reviews: Pinnacles Campground reviews on TripAdvisor
Last Updated on