This page contains affiliate links. Purchases made through them sometimes earn us a small commission. This helps us cover the considerable costs of providing this free website, and it never increases what you pay.
Getting to Guadalupe Mountains National Park
Driving to Guadalupe Mountains
Guadalupe Mountains National Park’s Pine Springs area is where most visitors head. There are no towns of any size near this area. Most visitors come from the east on US-62/US-180 from Carlsbad Caverns National Park, and the city of Carlsbad, New Mexico beyond.
Below you will find an interactive map showing the location of the Pine Springs Visitor Center in Guadalupe Mountains. Following this are the official park maps provided by the National Park Service. You can view either the original PDF file or a simple JPEG image file (some of these files can be quite large). The map links will open in a new tab. Note that while these maps are useful for general navigation around the park, if you plan to do any hiking, you should really have a proper Guadalupe Mountains Trail Map.
Flying to Guadalupe Mountains
Below you will find a list of airports most convenient for a trip to Guadalupe Mountains, listed in order of distance. For each airport we give useful links for further information on the airport, as well as flight and rental car bookings. These links already have the destination airport selected for your convenience. For price searches, simply enter your origin and dates.
El Paso International Airport (ELP)
- Located in El Paso, Texas, 105 miles by car to Guadalupe Mountains
- Browse Flights to El Paso at: Skyscanner • Expedia
- Browse El Paso rental cars at: Expedia • Hotwire
Midland International Air & Space Port (MAF)
- Located in Midland, Texas, 186 miles by car to Guadalupe Mountains
- Browse Flights to Midland at: Skyscanner • Expedia
- Browse Midland rental cars at: Expedia • Hotwire
Albuquerque International Sunport (ABQ)
- Located in Albuquerque, New Mexico, 340 miles by car to Guadalupe Mountains
- Browse Flights to Albuquerque at: Skyscanner • Expedia
- Browse Albuquerque rental cars at: Expedia • Hotwire
Last Updated on April 12, 2020