This page contains affiliate links. Purchases made through them sometimes earn us a small commission. This helps us cover the considerable costs of providing this free website, and it never increases what you pay.
Getting to Gateway Arch National Park
Driving to Gateway Arch
Gateway Arch National Park is on the Mississippi River, right in the middle of downtown St. Louis. This is nothing like a typical national park. The city of St. Louis is accessible from all directions via a plethora of highways, including Interstates 44, 55, 64, and 70.
Below you will find an interactive map showing the location of Gateway Arch National Park. Following this are the official park maps provided by the National Park Service. You can view either the original PDF file or a simple JPEG image file (some of these files can be quite large). The map links will open in a new tab.
Flying to Gateway Arch
Below you will find a list of airports most convenient for a trip to Gateway Arch, listed in order of distance. In this case, St. Louis is the obvious choice, being so close and having so many flights. We give useful links for further information on the airport, as well as flight and rental car bookings. These links already have the destination airport selected for your convenience. For price searches, simply enter your origin and dates.
St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL)
- Located in St. Louis, Missouri, 14 miles by car to Gateway Arch
- Browse Flights to St. Louis at: Skyscanner • Expedia
- Browse St. Louis rental cars at: Expedia • Hotwire
Columbia Regional Airport (COU)
- Located in Columbia, Missouri, 134 miles by car to Gateway Arch
- Browse Flights to Columbia at: Skyscanner • Expedia
- Browse Columbia rental cars at: Expedia • Hotwire
Indianapolis International Airport (IND)
- Located in Indianapolis, Indiana, 231 miles by car to Gateway Arch
- Browse Flights to Indianapolis at: Skyscanner • Expedia
- Browse Indianapolis rental cars at: Expedia • Hotwire
Last Updated on