Campgrounds of Congaree
Congaree is a relatively new and undeveloped national park. This is not necessarily a bad thing, of course. Longleaf is the only formal camping area, and is located on the short entrance road. It is more of a camping area than a full campground.
- Size & Cost: 14 sites, $10-20 per site
- Open: All Year
- Reservations: Reserve Online
- Location: Along the park entrance road shortly before the Harry Hampton Visitor Center
- Amenities: Vault toilets, fire rings with grills, and picnic tables
- Demand: Moderate. This is a relatively small and primitive camping area. It fills on an irregular basis.
Last Updated on