Getting to Hot Springs National Park
Driving to Hot Springs
The park is located in the historic district of the city of Hot Springs, Arkansas. Busy city streets mix with historic bathhouses and the hot springs. AR-7 passes through the heart of the area. It can be reached directly off of I-30 from the south, or via US-70 west from Benton or US-270 west from Malvern. The roads in the area can be confusing, so a detailed map is useful.
Below you will find an interactive map showing the location of Fordyce Bathhouse, which serves as the visitor center for Hot Springs National Park. Following this are the official park maps provided by the National Park Service. You can view either the original PDF file or a simple JPEG image file (some of these files can be quite large). The map links will open in a new tab.
- Hot Springs National Park Bathhouse Row Detail Map (JPEG)
- Hot Springs National Park Bathhouse Row Detail Map (PDF)
Flying to Hot Springs
Below you will find a list of airports most convenient for a trip to Hot Springs, listed in order of distance. For each airport we give useful links for further information on the airport, as well as flight and rental car bookings. These links already have the destination airport selected for your convenience. For price searches, simply enter your origin and dates.
Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport (LIT)
- Located in Little Rock, Arkansas, 55 miles by car to Hot Springs
- Browse Flights to Little Rock at Expedia
- Browse Little Rock rental cars at Expedia
Fort Smith Regional Airport (FSM)
- Located in Fort Smith, Arkansas, 125 miles by car to Hot Springs
- Browse Flights to Fort Smith at Expedia
- Browse Fort Smith rental cars at Expedia