This page contains affiliate links. Purchases made through them sometimes earn us a small commission. This helps us cover the considerable costs of providing this free website, and it never increases what you pay.
Getting to Cuyahoga Valley National Park
Cuyahoga Valley National Park is located in northeastern Ohio in the Cleveland-Akron metropolitan area. Numerous suburbs surround the different parkland areas.
Driving to Cuyahoga Valley
Cuyahoga Valley National Park is a confusing array of federal lands and city and county parks. It is best to arrive in the general area and use the park map to plan your route to specific areas.
Below you will find an interactive map showing the location of Brandywine Falls in Cuyahoga Valley. Following this are the official park maps provided by the National Park Service. You can view either the original PDF file or a simple JPEG image file (some of these files can be quite large). The map links will open in a new tab.
Flying to Cuyahoga Valley
Below you will find a list of airports most convenient for a trip to Cuyahoga Valley, listed in order of distance. For each airport we give useful links for further information on the airport, as well as flight and rental car bookings. These links already have the destination airport selected for your convenience. For price searches, simply enter your origin and dates.
Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE)
- Located in Cleveland, Ohio, 26 miles by car to Cuyahoga Valley (Brandywine Falls)
- Browse Flights to Cleveland at: Skyscanner • Expedia
- Browse Cleveland rental cars at: Expedia • Hotwire
Akron-Canton Airport (CAK)
- Located in Canton, Ohio, 29 miles by car to Cuyahoga Valley (Brandywine Falls)
- Browse Flights to Canton at: Skyscanner • Expedia
- Browse Canton rental cars at: Expedia • Hotwire
Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT)
- Located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 103 miles by car to Cuyahoga Valley (Brandywine Falls)
- Browse Flights to Pittsburgh at: Skyscanner • Expedia
- Browse Pittsburgh rental cars at: Expedia • Hotwire
Last Updated on April 10, 2020