Shenandoah has three lodging choices within the park. They are located at Skyland, Big Meadows, and Lewis Mountain, and are operated by ARAMARK
. Advance reservations are generally needed, but last minute availability is sometimes possible in spring or late fall.
Outside lodging for Shenandoah is located in three main areas. The city of Front Royal is at the North Entrance of the park. The town of Luray is west of Thornton Gap Entrance. The city of Waynesboro is outside of the south end, at the Rockfish Gap Entrance. Remember, the Skyline Drive is 105 miles long, so some planning is needed with lodging locations.
We offer two methods of finding lodging in the area. The first is a search via Expedia
. This will give you a good pricing comparison, and a number of property options. After the search we list some specific properties with details and a link to book directly with the property. Lodging is listed according to distance from the noted park destination.
Best Western Waynesboro Inn
- The Best Western Waynesboro Inn is located on Apple Tree Lane in Waynesboro
- In room: Wireless internet, cable/satellite TV, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker
- On site: Indoor pool & hot tub, exercise room, coin laundry, contintental breakfast
- Address: 109 Apple Tree Lane, Waynesboro, VA, 22980
- 6.9 miles to Rockfish Gap Entrance - Map It