The park has no lodging inside the park boundaries. The town of Estes Park is just outside the main section of the park on the east side, and provides full services, including lodging. Other communities within an hour's drive include Loveland, Longmont, and Boulder. On the west side, the town of Grand Lake is adjacent to the park and the western end of Trail Ridge Road. The ski community of Winter Park is less than an hour from the Grand Lake Entrance as well.
We offer two methods of finding lodging in the area. The first is a search via Expedia
. This will give you a good pricing comparison, and a number of property options. After the search we list some specific properties with details and a link to book directly with the property. Lodging is listed according to distance from the noted park destination.
Holiday Inn Rocky Mountain Park
- The Holiday Inn Rocky Mountain Park is located on South Saint Vrain in Estes Park
- In room: Wireless internet, cable/satellite TV, coffee maker
- On site: Indoor pool and hot tub, exercise room, coin laundry, continental breakfast
- Address: 101 S Saint Vrain Avenue, Estes Park, CO, 80517
- 2.9 miles to Park Entrance - Map It
Best Western Silver Saddle
- The Best Western Silver Saddle is located on Big Thompson Avenue in Estes Park
- In room: Wireless internet, cable/satellite TV, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker
- On site: Outdoor heated pool, hot tub, exercise room, coin laundry, continental breakfast
- Address: 1260 Big Thompson Avenue, Estes Park, CO, 80517
- 3.2 miles to Park Entrance - Map It