Mammoth Cave National Park has one lodge inside park boundaries, the Mammoth Cave Hotel
. It is located right next to the visitor center, where cave tours are booked. Outside the park lodging for the Mammoth Cave area is located in the town of Cave City, about 10 miles from the visitor center. It offers all services.
We offer two methods of finding lodging in the area. The first is a search via Expedia
. This will give you a good pricing comparison, and a number of property options. After the search we list some specific properties with details and a link to book directly with the property. Lodging is listed according to distance from the noted park destination.
Best Western Kentucky Inn
- The Best Western Kentucky Inn is located on Doyle Avenue in Cave City
- In room: Wireless internet, cable/satellite TV, coffee maker
- On site: Outdoor pool, coin laundry, continental breakfast
- Address: 1009 Doyle Avenue, Cave City, KY, 42127
- 9.3 miles to Visitor Center - Map It