Crater Lake National Park has two lodges inside the park boundaries. The Crater Lake Lodge is on the rim of the lake in Rim Village. The Mazama Village Motor Inn, pictured to the left, is in Mazama Village 3.6 miles from Rim Drive on the South Entrance Road. Reservations are generally needed far in advance, especially for Crater Lake Lodge. They are currently operated by Xanterra
Other accommodations are somewhat difficult to come by. Limited lodging can be found in the Diamond Lake area and in Prospect, but the nearest city with a good selection is Medford. Although it is 65 miles and about 90 minutes from the West Entrance, most people visit Crater Lake in a single day, so staying in Medford can work out well.
We offer two methods of finding lodging in the area. The first is a search via Expedia
. This will give you a good pricing comparison, and a number of property options. After the search we list some specific properties with details and a link to book directly with the property. Lodging is listed according to distance from the noted park destination.
Holiday Inn Express Central Point
- The Holiday Inn Express is located on Pacific Highway in Central Point
- In room: Wireless internet, cable/satellite TV, coffee maker
- On site: Indoor pool & hot tub, exercise room, coin laundry, contintental breakfast
- Address: 285 Penninger Street, Central Point, OR, 97502
- 63.0 miles to Park Entrance - Map It